Queenstown Park Boutique Hotel
21 Robins Road
T: +64 3 441 8441
Great stay at the Queenstown Park
Wonderful brand new boutique hotel located within walking distance to downtown. Well apointed with gracious hospitality provided by the managers of the hotel who gave us great recommendations of what to see and do. They also helped organize these things. Couldn't ask for a nicer place to stay in Queenstown!
Mark Smith Orillia - Nov 17, 2008
Everything you want in a boutique hotel!
QP Hotel is one of the few hotels that lives up to the expectations of what a boutique hotel should offer. The hotel itself is unassuming from the outside but in nice surroundings and within easy walking distance to the town center. The rooms and public areas are bright and tastefully decorated with modern amenities and local art and sculptures (although some of the rooms might feel a touch cramped, the larger suites are wonderful to arrive at after a long trip with floor to ceiling windows, big beds and great bathrooms). But it's the little things that make the difference: from checking in on arrival up to departure hosts Donna and John make guests feel truly at home. They come across as part charming host, part efficient concierge and part recently acquainted friend with their cheerful, friendly and personalised service. They will address you on first name terms and make sure your needs are catered to. They're well travelled so know what guests are looking for and are knowledgeable about what Queenstown and its surroundings has to offer whether it be a restaurant recommendation, a wine tour or an itinerary for a driving trip to the surrounding areas. They also serve a good breakfast in the mornings!
Luxury Nomads, Hong Kong - Nov 7, 2008
The right touch in Queenstown
We're just back from spending 3 nights in Queenstown at the Queenstown Park Hotel and had a fantastic experience. John and Donna find the perfect balance of being on hand at any time to offer advice or make a booking, but being so unobtrusive that you feel more like a friend's lent you the keys to their great pad in Queenstown than being in a hotel. The modern building looks more like a large designer house from the outside than a hotel, and our room was spacious and beautifully decorated in a low key unclutered way. We've stayed in a number of different places in Queenstown over the years, but will be re-booking at the QPH next time we're in town.
Kiwis_NZ_Wellington, NZ - Sep 8, 2008
# 1 Hotel in Queenstown NZ
This should be #1 Hotel in Queenstown... John and Donna are Great Host made us feel at home.. what else can i say AAAAA++++ Rooms location, facility.. food breakfast.. This is above excellent boutique Hotel....
Henson 8 USA - Aug 29, 2008
A must stay! With Fantastic Management
A delayed review and my first for trip adviser but I had to comment on this fantastic hotel.
Breakfast is first class and the pre dinner drinks and canapés are a fantastic start to any evening and should not be missed.
The advise from Donna on restaurants, tours and general help around Queenstown is first class and John's advise on skiing and weather conditions is all you need for a great break in Queenstown. I would highly recommend all of the trips that Donna arranged for us including a scenic flight to Milford Sound and wine tour.
Only advise if you are staying longer than 5 nights you might want one of the larger rooms for storage space. Other than that he hotel is faultless!
A must stay and one I would highly recommend to family and friends.
GemRuss, Hertfordshire - Aug 26, 2008
Luxurious stay @ Queenstown Park Hotel
A luxurious stay at a hotel with a difference. At the Queenstown Park Hotel, the rooms are luxurious, the breakfast divine and hosts greet you with your name. Bypass the masses at other large hotels and stay here for a bit of luxury and indulgence - it's worth it!
* quiet & warm quality outfitted modern rooms with designer touches (Kartell furniture etc...)
* very comfy beds, linen & pillows
* luxurious thick long bathrobes
* excellent gourmet breakfast options included in room rate (e.g. hot croissants, freshly brewed coffee & orange juice, home made muesli with southern Otago gourmet dried apricots, smoked salmon filled breakfast bagel, coconut french toast, blueberry pancakes, large farmers breakfast). Breakfast is from 7:30am but arrangements can be made for gourmet continental breakfast delivered to your room the night before if required (some Queenstown activities e.g. skiing, Doubtful Sounds day tours depart around 6:45am)
* free wireless internet (accessible from lobby, all rooms + breakfast dining room)
* free parking within hotel complex - very handy since car parking in Queenstown centre is limited (can be difficult to find a spot as is generally very busy + local parking meter charges usually apply)
* short walk (2 - 3mins) to Queenstown centre including supermarket, bookings for all adrenalin activities
* short walk to ski field pick-up/ drop offs on Robins Road (same road as hotel) and Queenstown gondola ride (5 mins)
* superb hosts (very approachable and genuinely attentive to guests needs)
* no gym or spa pool
* no in-hotel restaurant but close enough to walk to local restaurants. The hotel also has a selection of local restaurant menus (ask at front reception) and can assist in delivery for Hells Gourmet Pizza (delivery rates may apply)
* accommodation packages can be a bit pricey but worth every penny!
Nga_Mihi, Yokohama, Japan - Aug 23, 2008
LinksRecommended Hotels Combined Member – http://www.hotelscombined.com/Hotel/Queenstown_Park_Boutique_Hotel.htm