Select Hotels & Resorts International Ltd
PO Box 13 - 413
T: +64 3 3664 829
Terms and Conditions
Please read the following Terms and Conditions closely before using our Web site (the "Site"). These terms & conditions are intended for your safety and ease of use of our services. By accessing, browsing, and using this Site, you acknowledge that you have read, understood and agree to comply with the terms and conditions stated here. If you do not agree with any part of these Terms and Conditions, YOU MUST NOT USE THIS SITE.
Hotel Reservations, Rates & Payments
Making A Booking
Cancelling Your Booking
We strongly recommend that you take out a comprehensive travel insurance policy at the time of booking to protect you and all those accompanying you for the full time of your visit against illness, injury, death, loss of baggage and personal items, cancellation and other travel contingencies.
Corporate Identification and Copyright
Select Hotels & Resorts International is a registered company. You may not use, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit distribute or modify the logo in any way, including in advertising or publicity pertaining to distribution of materials on this Site, without Select Hotels & Resorts International’s prior written consent. The use of Select Hotels & Resorts International on any other web site or network computer environment is prohibited. Select Hotels & Resorts International prohibits the use of Select Hotels & Resorts International website as a "hot" link on or to any other Web site unless establishment of such a link is approved by Select Hotels & Resorts International in writing in advance.
We encourage you to share your comments and questions with us. By sending us a testimonial, you agree to have it along with your name posted for public viewing both here and in other Select Hotels & Resorts International.
The captions in these Terms and Conditions are only for convenience, and do not, in any way, limit or otherwise define the terms and provisions of these Terms and Conditions.
These Terms and Conditions are covered in all respects by the Law of New South Wales and any legal action arising under the contract shall be litigated only in the appropriate Court having jurisdiction in New South Wales.
In the case of any problem or complaint, it is imperative that the client informs Select Hotels & Resorts International at the earliest opportunity in order that they have the chance to rectify the situation as quickly and efficiently as possible. Any complaint, which cannot be resolved locally, must be notified in writing to Select Hotels & Resorts International within 3 (three) days of the end of the service provided. A copy of the complaint must also be submitted to and signed by the hotel manager. If a client fails to follow this procedure this may hinder the ability of Select Hotels & Resorts International to rectify the complaint and reduce or extinguish any claim the client may have.
General Limitation of Liability
Further, the Covered Parties accept no responsibilities for any damage and/or delay due to Provider cancellations, shortages, sickness, pilferage, labour disputes, machinery breakdown, quarantine, government restraints, weather or causes beyond the Covered Parties' control. No responsibility is accepted for any additional expense, omissions, delays or acts of any governmental authority. No Covered Party shall be responsible for any Provider's breach of any warranty including, but not limited to, implied warranties of fitness for a particular purpose or of merchantability, nor shall any Covered Party be responsible for any other wrongdoing of a Provider (including any liability in tort), as to any products and/or services available through this Site. No Covered Party shall be responsible for any Provider's failure to comply with these Terms and Conditions nor for any Provider's failure to comply with applicable federal, state and local law including, without limitation, laws governing the sale, warranty, and return of perishables.
If, notwithstanding the above, a Covered Party is found liable for any loss or damage relating to the use of this Site, the User agrees that the liability of any such party shall in no event exceed the fee or charge to the User assessed by Select Hotels & Resorts International for making a request or booking. Some countries and states, to the extent their law might be deemed to apply, do not allow the limitation of liability, so the foregoing limitations might not apply to you.
Changes to these Terms and Conditions
Select Hotels & Resorts International has the authority and the right at any time it sees fit to change or modify all or any part of these terms and conditions.
Lowest Rate Guarantee
These Terms and Conditions cover bookings made via Select Hotels and Resorts International Pty. Ltd.
1. The Lowest Online Rate Guarantee applies to reservations made on www.selecthotels.com.
2. If a rate is found on another website that is lower than the Best Available Rate on selecthotels.com, the hotel must be able to confirm (via the enquiry) that the rate is for the same date(s), the same room type, the same number of guests, the same hotel and the same cancellation and advance purchase policies and other terms and conditions governing the rates, must apply prior to awarding the Lowest Online Rate Guarantee.
3. The Select Hotels & Resorts rate and the "comparison rate" must be submitted by email within 24 hours of booking a reservation on selecthotels.com to the hotel of booking.
4. Claims must be received within 24 hours of booking or at least 72 hours prior to arrival.
5. The guest must provide the selecthotels.com reservation confirmation number upon check-in.
6. If a claim is for a reservation with multiple nights, the rates for each night will be compared individually based on an average for the entire stay.
7. Lowest Online Rate Guarantee includes the room rate only and does not include any taxes or tariffs (i.e. federal, state, provincial or local), or any guest fees or charges which may be imposed by the hotel on the guest's stay and can not be combined with any other offers or discounts.
8. If a lower rate is reserved through a website (other than selecthotels.com), Select Hotels & Resorts International is not responsible for any fees incurred due to the cancellation of that reservation.
9. The Lowest Online Rate Guarantee does not apply to the following:
Package rates that include the room and other components such as meals, amenities and entertainment.
10. Void where prohibited by law.
Normal cancellation penalties will apply.